Everything's going well. Service on Sunday was so good. It was amazing how God's Spirit was in that place. We really believe we broke through some things on Sunday. There is so much religious tradition here. But there are people that are open to something fresh and a relationship not just formal traditions. Those are the ones God is bringing in. We are so excited and amazed at God's faithfulness. We're still in the land of small beginnings but that's ok, we're in this for the journey. Thank you for your continued prayers. It means so much to us just to know we have loved ones supporting us in prayer.
Ok, so he would kill me (ok not exactly "kill me") if he knew I was doing this and I know he'll find out but I just had to share this picture with you.
I just love this picture. He looks so content and at peace. I just happened to snap this when he didn't know while we were at coffee and I just love how it turned out. Man, I just love this guy! Sorry, I know it seems mushy but he's amazing to me.Well, gotta go back to boxes. Hopefully, we'll get everything done today. Will post more soon. Love you all.
I noticed that you didn't put what were in the boxes that you brought in! LOL..Are you scared people are going to laugh? Just kidding Just kidding...Well, kinda. LOL!! Anyways, can't wait to come over and "play" with all the stuff that are in those boxes!
ReplyDeleteomg mom yah you are a little mushy on that one. I thought that this was the church blog. its ok though cuz its cute. Just dont laugh at me when I put pictures of Trav on my blog and say "Oh I just love him" Haha ok well I'm watching you struggle with putting your scrapcrap away and its pretty hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOk,ok, both of you just shhhhsh! Rick did bring some stuff in too...
ReplyDeletehaha.
I'm coming to play, I'm coming to play!!! I need my "fix". LOL. I'm sooooo excited! HaHa.
ReplyDeleteYou all just enjoy yourselves. Of course you are!!! Mushy....what the heck has happened to you. We have definitely switched places. I thought you were a digi scrapper now. I know you couldn't take it anymore. Your fingers were starting to get stiff.
ReplyDeleteLol!!!
Love ya all.