

"Ok, Mom and Dad are gone, now I can get some 'Auntie ReRe time' and get what I want!"
First, it was making blonde brownies. He got to mix and everything!
Then it was making a card for Mommy, then Daddy...using paper, glue, markers, paper punches...fun, fun, fun! He is so smart...I didn't realize he knew and could write his alphabet. I was trying to help him and he said, "I know how to do it...that's a 'T'!" He put me in my place! 
Using markers that are in the adorable painted flower pot Shine made for me when she was 8. I still love it!
Then, watching cartoons way to late!What fun! I enjoyed that way more than the CMA Music Fest! I love my kids!
Ok, maybe tomorrow you can show me how to download these pics on my computer! I love this post! The pictures you got are so cute! My little man, he looks so big!
ReplyDelete