Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tractor Traffic Jam

So, last week, we wanted to venture outside town a little bit. As we went further out into the country, we spotted a sign for a fruit stand. I've been wanting to find a fruit stand for some fresh fruits and vegetables so we took the turn. Well, as we turned we saw a minor traffic jam...yes all due to a....TRACTOR!!! Where else can you find a traffic jam from a tractor?

Little did we know that tractor would lead us straight to our destination....the local farm with the fresh fruit and produce!

It was so hot they had huge fans blowing everywhere just to keep it cooled down.

Aren't these just soooo yummy?

You should have smelled these peaches! They were soooo good.



I just loved all the colors on this table. All the fresh fruit and berries.


And...two of my favorite people.


After our stop at the fruit stand, we ventured out a little further and came across some of the most beautiful scenery. Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!

I thought this barn was so cool. It was just out in the middle of a field all alone. I took a picture and then did some processing on it to give it an aged look. I thought it turned out pretty cool.
We're getting excited around here because my mom is getting ready to come for a visit! We can't wait to see her. She'll be coming next week....can't wait Mom! (Hey, sneak a kid with you, ok....any one of them or all three would be better!)

2 comments:

  1. The barn picture looks really cool mom and heck ya sneak a few (ok, ok, three kids).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did to the barn! Looks super cool! :-)
    And ya, I think we all want you to sneak the kids! Alex especially wants you too!

    ReplyDelete