
Finally getting a little relief from the cold! The trees are in full bloom and they are beautiful. The weather here is so different than what we're used to. We've had a full winter. We had a spring tease which is typical of Nashville from what we hear. There is usually a week of beautiful spring weather, 70-80 degrees that teases you into thinking that it's here, then it's followed by a week of freezing. So we wait to plant flowers or plan anything outside! I love this time of year though. Everywhere you drive there are dogwood trees in full bloom providing bursts of color all over the landscapes. We're loving the experience of all four true seasons. Just our little tidbit of the day from the Twings. Have a great weekend!
Beautiful Sis!! Looks like a card. I love the smell of spring. Here come the Thunderstorms and tornado warnings..hah! that's what I remember.
ReplyDelete