Friday, March 27, 2009

Big weekend ahead....

Yes, we're still here! We're busy preparing for a big weekend ahead of us! This Sunday we will be having our first Resonate service! We're so excited. We've been planning and preparing since January. We are releasing our faith for some great things!

We've also been busy with some very special visitors we had come in this week! We're so happy to have Rich, Jan and Jared here. We're having a great time getting caught up and just spending some fun time together.


So, we'll definitely be back after Sunday. Please be in prayer for us this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to be there. Looks like you guys are having a super time at Texas Roadhouse. I recognize the background. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..that's looks like a blast. Did you not want to eat a whole basket of those rolls?? yummy!!
    Glad to see you all are having a fun visit.
    I want to see pics of Ang on the sawhorse...asap.haha!
    lv ya all...

    ReplyDelete