Sunday, March 1, 2009

Go Shine!

LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!

I'm so proud of our Shine! Today she is at Disneyland for the National Cheer Competition. Shine, we are rooting for you girl! I wish I was there to cheer you on....you know I'd be yelling and screamin' and embarrassing you all over the place! I know you're going to do awesome....I've seen you cheer and you're a natural. We're thinking of you today and you better call us as soon as it's over to let us know how you did! Love you girl!
This is Rio Vista's competition team. They won this at a previous competition.
Isn't Shine the cutest? Not that I'm partial or anything.........
Just wanted to show our support for our Shine today! We miss you so much.

I did get an update on how things are going but I can't share it because my sister would kill me. She might already for me sharing this but oh well....we wanted Shine to know we're proud of her today, no matter what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Go Shine!!! Kick some cheerleader booty!!! Ok, not really, but I hope your team wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she absolutely is the cutest ! And... she can cook! Go Shine! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete