Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone today. It's been such a beautiful day here. Yesterday and today both, we've had rain, some thunder and lots of gray skies. But that is my favorite kind of weather so I'm definitely enjoying it.
We staying busy with everything. Our classes are going great. We've been having them in an actual classroom at another church here in Bellevue that has offered to let us use their resource building. It's been great because it's more of the setting we were desiring for our classes. It just brings a whole new dynamic and feel to the classroom. Everyone involved has really stuck to the classes and we've even had some new people in too. There's been a lot of growth and foundation being built.
I know this one is short but we just wanted to say a quick hello. Thank you again for your continued prayers and support. God is so good! We love you all and miss you very much!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're just teasing me with the whole fall and wonderful weather aren't you?? J/K Love you and so happy all is well with you guys!
ReplyDeleteHaha, sorry Cortnee. Yes it is a little mean, huh. I know that hot weather that goes on and on forever! I can say that I definitely do not miss that! Thanks for commenting!
ReplyDelete