I love this picture! One of my favorites! I don't even remember what happened but Brooklin was having a meltdown! The best part was Alex's reaction. So glad I had my camera ready!Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Fall has arrived!
Well fall has arrived in Nashville! The weather is unbelievable! Breezy, cool and very nice. The change in weather has made me ready for one of my favorite seasons of the year! Fall is second only to Christmas! This spark of fall frenzy even prompted the change to the blog! I'm just waiting for the leaves to change like I've heard they do here! In the meantime, I'll leave you with pictures of our last fall...our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch! This has become a tradition that we all have come to enjoy. This year will be different and we will miss being together. That makes me appreciate these photos all the more!
I love this picture! One of my favorites! I don't even remember what happened but Brooklin was having a meltdown! The best part was Alex's reaction. So glad I had my camera ready!
I love this picture! One of my favorites! I don't even remember what happened but Brooklin was having a meltdown! The best part was Alex's reaction. So glad I had my camera ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOVING your new blog look! It so fits with the season of Fall here. And I agree, the weather is beautiful! It's actually a tad bit chilly. :-) Cute post! I know everyone hears it all the time, but I really do wish the whole family was together.
ReplyDeleteI know Ang, me too!
ReplyDeleteI love fall! Your new new blog look is great! I wish we had fall here like you do.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your page, especially, "It's a Twing Thing!" So cool. And I have to say I am a little jealous! Fall is my favorite season, I love everything about it. You'll have to post pics of the changing leaves for me. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! You guys make me long for Fall in the South! I know the feeling of family not being together for all of the wonderful traditions like going to the pumpkin patch, thanksgiving and picking out Christmas trees together.:*( But God has a plan!!
ReplyDeleteCortnee, thanks for your comments! We share the same love of Fall! I will definitely post pictures of the leaves. They say they turn gorgeous colors here! I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you Larena. We know God has a plan! Thank goodness, that's what makes it all work for us! Love you guys!
You don't know me, but I am a friend of Larena. My husband worked with James Emmitt, you did his funeral. I was reading some of your blog and it was inspiring. I actually printed some of your Sunday updates, they were very nice. We moved from Fresno to Montana, 6 months ago this week, so we know the whole U-Haul thing!
ReplyDeleteWell God Bless, Kari
Aww I love when it turns to fall. And all of the annual family traditions happen. From picking out pumpkins to making ginerbread houses. I love and miss all of my family.
ReplyDeleteSis, I love your blog...very cute...Of course I love the pics of last year pumpkin patch. We had so much fun. I miss the fam together too. We know God has a plan, he just never moves in our timing. ahah!! but always the perfect timing tho. So we wait.....
ReplyDeleteBrooklin went to bed tonight saying, "Mommy, when the sun comes up, we are going to Tennessee to see the snow and make snow balls, snow angels, and snow men."
Not a day goes by without one or each of them making a comment about going to TN or seeing our family.
So we wait some more....
lv ya!
Kari, thank you so much for commenting on the blog. It blesses us to know that something said here has inspired or blessed you in some way. That means a lot to us. I've seen your name on the Gibbs blog in comments so I recognized it when I read it. Hope you're enjoying Montana as much as we're enjoying Tennessee! Please, keep in touch and post again...we love hearing from you! God Bless!
ReplyDelete