Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!

Just want to wish my brother a Happy Birthday! He is 30 years old today!

Happy Birthday Michael

For those of you who know Michael, then you know he always has a good time no matter what he's doing. Mike, you are always doing crazy things to make people laugh, and giving people a hard time! Seriously though, Mike we love you and you are such a blessing to us here. Thanks so much for all your hard work you do for us and for Gateway. You are awesome and we're so glad you're here with us helping to build! You ROCK old man! (Gotcha!)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the page you did of him!! It really does show his personality! LOL!! Ahhh, I love it! Especially the one of him milking the cow. hahaha, oh and the bunny ears one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ang...every single one of those pictures is him. My fav is the choc syrup...that is soooo him.
    Cute page sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... where have these pictures been hiding? I think this just made my morning! Ask Jared about the cow dance... but don't tell him I told you about it. HBD man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my favorite son. I can't belive your mother didn't call you on your big day. I am so sorry. I really didn't forget, how could I forget you...never. I really like the page, little missy. I agree with Kris, the chocolate syrup one it the best and I can just see Mike tipping the bottle. Maybe it's because most of his life I would catch him with the fridge open, a gallon jug in his hand, tipping it up and drinking out of the jug. I yelled at him more for that, than anything else. Oh well, I guess if that's the worse thing you did, you were pretty good. Love you Mike....happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete