You may remember a couple weeks ago, we shared we were having a church picnic. Well, we had such a great time. We had a great turnout and had lots of fun, games, water balloons, and food. Just wanted to share some photos with you.....get ready for a long post!
Our special visitors from California fit right in!
Kristi smiling for the camera after she had just dumped over her favorite brother in-law's ice chest! I think she enjoyed it!
Yes, this would be Casey's son! (April would say he gets this from his dad!)
We had such a great time. It was so good for the church family to get together and just hang out and enjoy the day. Thanks for looking......have a blessed weekend!
That was a fun time. I enjoyed chatting and hangin out with Gateway people. Brooklin had fun time with the kids and Alex. Gateway has some great people and they all like each other. You guys are doing a great job, your people seem to love all your doing there and are very connected. We are so proud of you both!! We love you!!!
ps..I agree with April, that is definitely Casey's son...lv ya Cas!!!I just wanted to tell you...you miss me just like Rick does.
We're so glad you found us! We thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family we had to leave behind. We'll post updates regularly so check back often. Those of you who know me very well, know how much I love pictures so we hope you don't get bored with all the photos but nothing shares a story like a picture! So, feel free to look and have fun, and leave us a comment to say hi!
I LOVE THESE KIDS!
Aunt Sheri's reasons for getting up in the morning! We are blessed!
That was a fun time. I enjoyed chatting and hangin out with Gateway people. Brooklin had fun time with the kids and Alex. Gateway has some great people and they all like each other. You guys are doing a great job, your people seem to love all your doing there and are very connected.
ReplyDeleteWe are so proud of you both!!
We love you!!!
ps..I agree with April, that is definitely Casey's son...lv ya Cas!!!I just wanted to tell you...you miss me just like Rick does.
Thanks for sharing those pictures. Gotta love a summer picnic! Great memories and bonding (and food!) Looks like you had a fabulous day.
ReplyDelete