Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Update!

Well, here we are after another Sunday! What a service we had. Today, we finally saw a breakthrough in the manifestation of what we have been believing God for here. Just a tip of the iceberg, but still, it was incredible.

We've talked before about how we are breaking through the traditionalism and strong religious walls here. We've been pressing on the areas of praise and worship hugely! Most people are not used to being able to worship freely or that they are actually to spend time worshipping God. Well, today we had breakthrough. We had the best praise & worship we've had since the church started. We had people that made their way down to the front area, worshipping God, even getting on their knees. No one was in a hurry and God was moving in that place. It was truly amazing.

We are so proud of those God has brought in this house. They are so hungry and eager to learn and take part of everything God has for them. God is so faithful to us and He is blessing this house.

Thank you for your continued love and prayers. We know God has many more things in store and we are so ready to possess the land!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I am glad to hear about the wonderful breakthrough ya'll are having - Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear of the breakthroughs in your church today. The best praise and worship since the start of your church? Praise God! Hearts are being softened so God can move. Yes, this is only the beginning. Thank you for sharing this great news. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man Oh Man was God moving!!! This Sunday was a milestone for Gateway Life! I am so thankful that God has placed my hubby and I here!!! I am blessed to be surrounded by every single person in this place. And, ya know what....it's only going to get better! Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Mom. I have been waiting for that moment where people just stop looking at their watches and allow God to move. Awesome Sunday.

    ReplyDelete