We had a great weekend. We really felt a shift in the spirit realm. We are beginning to see people experience greater freedom in their worship and engage in the service on an even greater level. We are excited to begin to see a shift in the hearts of people. Just to see the difference from where we started from is powerful. We are still fighting through some of the religious traditionalism but we are so determined to help usher in a move of God. We have a people that are hungry for that and are desiring to experience God on an even greater level.
Our scripture focus through much of this has been Galatians 6:9, "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." We know that as long as we focus on the assignment God has for us, we will reap a harvest!
We were blessed to receive an email this week from a couple who started attending Gateway Life just a few short weeks ago. We wanted to share it with you today.....
"Dear Pastors Rick and Sheri,
I wanted to let you know how much we are enjoying this church, that we are excited to be part of what God is doing here. We wanted to encourage you that we feel a refreshing taking place in our lives and that we sense we have just stepped over a threshold that has been out of reach for too long. I know it is not an easy assignment the Lord has given you, but we are here to lift you up in prayer, to hold your arms up , and whatever else you need. I hope you have a wonderful day overflowing with the Lord's blessings because you have been a blessing to us and an answer to prayer."
That blessed us so much. Thank you for your prayers and support of the vision God has called us to here. Each of you who have been so supportive and prayed for us have a part in the reward of those whose lives are being forever changed. We can never let you know how much your believing in us means to us.
Thank you again and we love and miss you all!
What a touching email from that couple! I am so thankful that God is using you and your family to reach the people in this area. Being from "the Bible Belt" I know all about the religious traditionalism. It is awesome that God is using you guys to break through some of that in Tennessee. Praise God - He is so good!!
ReplyDeleteSunday was absolutely awesome. I think there was breakthrough because I was in there. LOL. just kidding. But really, I was able to see a huge difference this weekend. And the classes to really tie everything together is great. I think you guys are doing a great job in leading these people and really teaching them what it is to have an actual relationship with God. I think seeing your passion helps them along the way as well. I can tell they are learning so much and growing so much. This thing is awesome, I'm telling you. Just being able to take a step back and look at how far we have come really inspires me! :-) It Rocks!
ReplyDelete