Here is the school we will be having our services in. It's in a newer area of Bellevue and it's a great location. And there's a Starbucks right across the street! YEAH. Anyway, we're excited. We just wanted to share this picture with all of you so you could see what it's like.
I love this place! Did I tell you that already??? Really, it's just so beautiful here and we are loving it. Bellevue is an area located in West Nashville but it is still in the city of Nashville. God has given us such a heart for this area already.We are on the countdown now! Just two days until our first service on Sunday. We feel like everything's prepared and we are ready. We are very excited and we are in great expectation. We know God is going to do great things here and we just want to be used by Him. Keep us in your prayers. We'll post again soon!
wow, looks great... don't forget the blonde jokes... they always keep people coming back... Bob
ReplyDeleteHaha Bob! Yeah, I'll always have a blonde joke handy! Great hearing from you. Tell the family hi. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete