Adoration is Beautiful and we are so glad that she showed up. You will now have to change the picture on your blogYou need a pic with all the kids now. She is precious. Congrats on your new little princess Adoration!
Aww our baby gump decided to come into the world. Man, she sure took her precious time coming out. She is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her and spoil her. And look at those chubby cheeks.
We're so glad you found us! We thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family we had to leave behind. We'll post updates regularly so check back often. Those of you who know me very well, know how much I love pictures so we hope you don't get bored with all the photos but nothing shares a story like a picture! So, feel free to look and have fun, and leave us a comment to say hi!
I LOVE THESE KIDS!
Aunt Sheri's reasons for getting up in the morning! We are blessed!
Adoration is Beautiful and we are so glad that she showed up. You will now have to change the picture on your blogYou need a pic with all the kids now. She is precious. Congrats on your new little princess Adoration!
ReplyDeleteAww our baby gump decided to come into the world. Man, she sure took her precious time coming out. She is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her and spoil her. And look at those chubby cheeks.
ReplyDelete