Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Something is stirring....

It's unbelievable what is taking place right now. There is so much excitement stirring. We are receiving praise report after praise report. The people have really grabbed a hold of this vision and they are driven with a passion for God.

Last night, we received a report of a lady who has been coming to Gateway for just a few weeks, she just received the baptism of the Holy Spirit in her home on Sunday night while praying with her husband. She wasn't sure what was going on because she's had no experience with that before. Then Monday, she was at work at a local retail store when a customer fell on the escalator. This woman rushed to help the lady who was injured and while she was just telling her she was going to be ok, asked if she could pray for her and the injured woman said yes. She began praying and without even realizing it, she was praying in tongues. The injured woman said, "Well, I don't know what happened, but I feel better....my head doesn't hurt anymore, my arm doesn't hurt anymore!"

We have people who are coming in contact with divine appointments and sharing what God has done in their lives and how God can help them too.

We recently received a praise report online and want to share it with you:
"I just wanted to drop in and say that my God is good! He brought me and my family to this church and has done nothing but bless us since we arrived. I just pray that I can be the man of God I am meant to be. I thank God everyday for this church and the church family....."

Then check this out: The Williams blog . Isn't it great to see what God is dropping in to the hearts of people. We, of course, are very familiar with hearing about a movement, being from Celebration. But they have never heard us mention or even make reference to that. It's awesome to see God stirring that in the hearts of people all over. God is moving and there is no denying that.

We just want to say thank you for your prayers. Whether you are friends from California or involved here at Gateway, we are all on the same team and our united prayers are changing things here in Bellevue!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome mom! People are growing and connecting with the vision. I feel like the momma birdie who is watching her little baby birdies start to fly. I feel like the proud momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! God is really moving and he will do for one what he will do for others. The movement is bigger that we can see with the natural eye. It's so cool to hear what God is doing there... Love you guys and we continue to pray for Gateway and the people there.

    ReplyDelete