Friday, April 10, 2009

Crazy Weather!

Here's a little video of some of our crazy weather today! Sorry it's a little long but Max was so cute I couldn't stop.

The crazy thing is, at the same time I was filming this, the devastating tornadoes were taking place about 30 minutes away. I had no idea at the time. If you listen, about 1:20 into the video you can hear the warning sirens going off here in Bellevue.

We're all good here. I think you don't realize the magnitude until after you see the effects of the damage and life lost. Thank God, we didn't experience anything even close to that. We're still hearing reports about the damage. Seems it's more widespread than originally thought. Several areas have been affected. A couple of fatalities so far and numerous injuries. We are praying for those impacted.

Anyway, we are gearing up for Easter Sunday. In great expectation!

Continue to keep us in your prayers. We love you and miss you all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I remember those sounds...its perfect weather for scrapbooking.
    Brooklin listened to the video with me and she said she heard a "Thunder Monster"...
    There you have it. Now she has named it for you.
    Lv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of rain and thunder. I also love the dog... nice touch. My dog would be trembling in my lap or under the bed. No joke! Max looks so calm and relaxed out there. He's such a cutie. I am really glad that we serve a Psalm 91 kind of God! you're all in our hearts and prayers and we can't wait to hear how wonderful Easter was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You silly Calli girl, don't you know that when the warning siren starts, it means a tornado has been spotted and touching down. That means to take cover, not to leisurely watch the storm and your lazy dog. With all the mountains around you, you wouldn't see a tornado until it was at your back door. Now, I know there are plenty of angels all around you to take care of you and I am not concerned about your safety, but just a heads up on that funny sounding siren and what it is for. It's like I told my sister yesterday, God didn't send you that far, just to blow you away! You’re on a mission!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH, IVE LIVED IN COLORADO, ROAD=ISLAND AND IN YREKA AND CRESENT CITY, WHERE THEY HAD HUGE STORMS, NO ELECTICITY @ 5 DAYS NO COFFE EVEN AT RESTURANTS, PUT THE SAFETY OF PSM 91 ALWAYS COME TO MIND, GLAD YOUR SAFE, I WAS PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS WHEN I CALLED, AND I REALIZED, YOU WERE TALKING AND NOT UPSET...I FELT GOOD AND I ALWAYS KNEW GOD TAKES CARE OF HIS BELOVED PEOPLE...HAVE A GREAT EASTER...WE LOVE ALL OF YOU..

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EVERYBODY GLAD YOUR ALL OKAY...I CALLED BECAUSE ON FOX NEWS THEY SAID THE TORNADO'S WERE IN NASHVILLE, I WAS PRAYING FOR YOU WHEN I CALLED, BUT I KNEW YOUR GUARDIAN ANGELS FAST AT WORK, JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I WAS CONCERNED AND WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOUR GREAT SUCCESS, THAT'S COMING JUST AROUND THE CORNER, WE LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU, SOON WE'LL ALL BE TOGETHER FOREVER..LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Max hasn't changed. He's still Mr. Calm, Cool, & Collective. I love that dog! I love that weather when I don't have to be out in it. We are glad to hear that you are doing great.Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete