Saturday, February 21, 2009

M & M Night....Girls Night Out

We had such a great time last night at our Girls Night Out. We had what we called...
"M & M Night".
First we went downtown to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. It's a cool trendy place that had great food. Then we went to ice cream at Maggie Moo's. (See the M&M thing workin' here?)
We had such a great turnout. The best we've had so far. All the girls had so much fun just chatting and laughing.

Here's part of the group! April would kill me if she knew this picture of her was on a blog! (See bottom right)




Of course, we had to play a quick game....an excuse to give a prize away! But everyone went away with at least some M&M's!

(Shine, don't worry! You and Brooklin are still my Number 1 girls!)
Maggie Moo's has the best ice cream! We ended up there and we could hardly get anyone to go home. We had such a fun girl time! When I got home after 11 pm, my husband was wondering what we could be doing on a Girls Night Out until after 11! We'll never tell!

2 comments:

  1. This one was so much fun! I had a blast!!! Cute pics, and yes, April would die if she saw that picture of her! Sshhhh, we won't tell her! :-) Gotta love that girl! I agree with you, this one was the best one yet! Man I love this church!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like you gals had a great time! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete