We have been blessed with a wonderful Christmas with everyone all together again.
But then the day came....
As I said on our other blog, an all too familiar sight recently.
Everyone has left and returned to their home but we have such great memories to share, lots of photos and great stories.
Please check back soon and we'll have some things to share. Just wanted to do a quick post today to let you know we are back and will be posting. We took a break from blogging for a few weeks to spend every minute with our family. Thanks for allowing us that.
We trust you also had a wonderful holiday with your family! Love and miss you all!
But then the day came....
As I said on our other blog, an all too familiar sight recently.
Everyone has left and returned to their home but we have such great memories to share, lots of photos and great stories.Please check back soon and we'll have some things to share. Just wanted to do a quick post today to let you know we are back and will be posting. We took a break from blogging for a few weeks to spend every minute with our family. Thanks for allowing us that.
We trust you also had a wonderful holiday with your family! Love and miss you all!

Ahhhh. I bet your home is super quiet today. I'm so glad you all got to be together. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the tales. love you guys!
ReplyDelete