Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop in again and share a quick update with you. We had a great service today. God is always so faithful. We are so excited about what He's doing here in Nashville. We know God has something great in store. We know that Nashville is going to be known for more than just country music! It's going to be known for a move of God. This place is ripe for it and there are many other ministries and pastors that are believing for the same thing. We know the God is going to pour out His Spirit on ALL flesh!
We have been blessed to have developed relationships with several of the other pastors here in the Bellevue area. These guys are tight in relationship! We've become friends, encouraging and supporting one another. Even though we may have different views on some things, there is one thing everyone agrees on! And that is that in order to see a move of God, we must be united. Not fighting one another over people or places, but joining together in the fight!
We were honored a couple of weeks ago by being invited to a luncheon one of the other churches was having. This pastor has developed such a love and connection with Rick, it's been amazing. They invited us to this luncheon they were having for their entire volunteer staff. At this luncheon, this pastor called us up in front of his congregation, to welcome us to the area, to honor us and to pray over us. He presented us both with a gift. That was amazing! That just doesn't happen a lot with pastors in the same town. We are blessed by the relationships God is developing here and we are excited that we are all working together for a common goal...and that is to see God turn this city upside down!
Continue to keep us in your prayers. There is never victory without a fight! We love and miss you all!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome post. I'm so glad you shared this. I think it's amazing the impact that you guys are making on these other pastors as well. I think it's awesome that the pastors in the area are all united. That says alot about this place.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is really neat. I know I keep bringing up about me being from the South, but it's really neat for me to have that background and then to hear what God is doing with you guys. I KNOW that it is amazing for other pastors to welcome you with open arms, especially when you are bringing something to the table that is so different from what they are used to. I know it is truly GOD who is doing all of this. You guys are breaking through some barriers that have been in place in the Bible belt for a loooonnng time! Praise God for what He is doing through ya'll!!!
ReplyDeletePastors who are united have the same vision, to help bring Christ to all unbelievers. I thinks its awesome. I love the support that all of the other pastors bring. They all are such awesome people and I love running into them like in Starbucks or grocerie stores and love talking to them. Worship City USA baby!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your good news. I just love hearing the hurdles you are overcoming to accomplish God's Plan. Yes, you remain in our prayers. xoxo.
ReplyDelete