Monday, September 1, 2008

We've had a "Marvelous Monday"!

Today we went to Rick's parents to spend the day with them. After dinner, we were enjoying some coffee when we noticed the coffee cup they had given Rick. Now many of you don't even remember this cup.....this was the very first Celebration coffee mug. This takes us back to around 1993 or 1994, a long time ago anyway! This was Celebration's first logo design. You've come a long way Baby! We had forgotten all about these cups. I can't believe his parents still have one! I think they could call this "vintage" now! Needless to say, we took a little trip down Memory Lane!


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! We must be old. We have one of those cups. Its stylin but vintage. Ha Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you guys have one too??? I didn't think there were any of these left around! Vintage is right, huh! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one too. Don't know where we got it from, but we have one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have one. I need to get one to be in the IN crowd. Haha but that cup does take me back to the good ol' days. We thought we were so cool with that logo. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is old, I was there but lost my cup

    ReplyDelete