Sunday, April 27, 2008
Gateway Life Church opens it doors on Sunday, May 18th!
Yes, we have a date! We are so excited about getting started and have such a peace about what God has called us to do here. We love, love, love the area he's brought us to. We are blessed that He chose us! Please keep us in your prayers.
BLOOPERS AND OUTTAKES!
Ok, a couple of days ago, we made so many attempts to get this video done to post on the blog and I (Sheri) must have been feeling a little "punchy" because no matter what we did, I just couldn't seem to get it! We never actually got anything worth posting but Rick MADE me put these on the blog since I showed his bloopers. He used the reason on me that I gave him, "Because it makes you real, people see the real you!" Don't you just hate it when someone turns around and uses your stuff on you! Oh well, you gotta laugh at yourself sometimes! Haha......watch out your own risk.
Ok, on this one, Ashley was laughing at us, saying we looked like we were doing a newscast....so I was pretending to read the que cards....I know....silly!
Needless to say, by the time we got done with all of this, Rick was ready to ring my neck and kick me back to California!!! Anyway, just thought we'd let you in on a little fun we were having....
We love and miss you all and remember to keep praying for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ask & it will be given to u...LOL Boy, I have great timing! That's so exciting! I look forward to someday coming out & visiting Gateway Life Church :-) Luv u guys
ReplyDeleteYes, Marguerite, your timing was perfect! We'd love to have you visit us sometime. Love you too.
ReplyDeleteK...I don't know what has happened to you sis. You are crazy...You would never have acted so crazy in front of public people. Have we reversed roles??? It seems all I do is work and you are there making videos, laughing and having a freaky time. You all seem happy!!! I am very happy for you and miss you all very much. Life her is as crazy as it always has been. Running around like ever before. California merry-go-rounds seem to go much faster than anywhere else. I don't know how that happens.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the videos are very funny. You are definitely comfortable and happy. I am proud of all you are doing and you guys already have a lot in place prior to the opening. You know too much to be stupid and are starting out with excellence as opposed to adding it in later. Good job!!!!
We miss you all very much. Love you!! Hope to see you soon!!! Brooklin asked at dinner a few nights ago, "Does Aunt Sheri want to sit with us?" Out of the blue she came up with that. You are thought of often, more than we share.
By the way, your logo is Great!!! It definitely looks like a hip church and gives the impression that you guys are "out of the box".
ReplyDeleteNot really from a box, lol!!! Just out of the perimeter of a box!!! haha!!! sorry that's about the only laugh I get these days.
good job, sis.
Aww, make me cry why don't you! You know how I am about those kids. Tell Brooklin that Aunt Sheri would love to sit with her!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete